H+dlT collaborative is committed to the highest quality of design. We operate from the belief that everyone is entitled to buildings and spaces that support people’s activities, inspire their actions and delight their senses. We look to bring together people who enjoy collaboration, and who are eager to explore new ideas and seek out enriching opportunities. Both in our personal and business lives, we believe in creating environments that support healthy living – in mind, in spirit, and in body. It is a priority at H+dlT, and we provide benefits to support this desire.
We are currently seeking experienced Project Managers:
With its dynamic and friendly open studio atmosphere, H+dlT is a design oriented firm focused on the relationships it forms with its employees and clients. This is an opportunity to gain great responsibility and advance your career working on mixed-use, small and mid-size multifamily, custom single family residential, manufacturing, and retail projects in a synergetic environment.
Our Project Managers are self-directed people who possess excellent communication and technical skills combined with leadership expertise. In conjunction with direct Partner involvement, you will be responsible for managing projects from concept design through contract administration while maintaining relationships with clients and consultants, as well as adhering to schedules and budgets.
- A Professional Degree in Architecture and either WA State Registration or NCARB AXP in progress.
- A minimum of ten (10) years experience and proven success in project management for multifamily, mixed-use, and custom single family residential projects.
- Proficient in BIM, Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUP, MS Office products, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign and PhotoShop).
- Comprehensive knowledge of Seattle Zoning and Building Codes and the ability to interpret building Codes, Local Ordinances and Regulatory Agencies.
- A thorough understanding of the SDCI permitting process including ADR, SDR, EDG, DRB, MUP, Building and SDOT permits.
- Proven design skills.
- Technical proficiency in the production of drawings in various architectural phases.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and strong problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to articulate effectively and respectfully while working in a collaborative, open office team environment.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package to include health, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability and life/ADD coverage, PTO and paid holidays, Simple IRA with matching contributions, performance based bonuses, paid monthly transit pass, as well as professional development opportunities. Free on-site parking, steps from Fremont and Queen Anne, a commuter friendly location in an open office with a lake view deck make H+dlT a great place to work!
To apply, please email cover letter including salary expectations, your resume/CV and your digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. H+dlT Collaborative, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is an E-Verify employer.
If you share our vision, give us a call or send us an email.
Inquiries should include a cover letter and a resume. We are interested in seeing work samples and prefer to receive these digitally, via email.
Please send materials to email@example.com